Phishing Emails

Here are some phishing emails to be aware of friends… I have posted just one below. I will keep on adding in this post.


Subject: HELLO

Hello Dear

My name is Mrs. Victoria Van Dijk; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you and the charity organization around your community. I am 64 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 3 years ago immediately after the death of my husband who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health i decided to WILL/donate the sum of $17.800.000.00 to you.

Here is the Contact information of my Attorney below:
Barr: Karo Brown Advocaten
ADDRESS: 35 Group Middle Levees 8712 Emirates NETHERLANDS AMSTERDAM.
Email :( rozzk2006@aim.com)

and tell him that I have WILLED ($17.800,000.00) seventeen Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars to you I know I don’t know you but I have been directed to do this.

Best Regards,

From Mrs. Victoria Van Dijk.

Sadly I am abandoning the post due to security reasons. My fellow friends, if by mistake, click on any of the links that may appear in the phishing emails, may get harmed. To avoid this, I have decided not to update this post.

4 comments:

  1. Ya Bhavesh!! Even I got this sort of mail..I don't know what these people get by sending this types of mails...Beware yaar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buddy, your blog is full of information and excitement. Usually this type of mail is dragged to junk. But yes its good to see people like you are making people BEWARE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its nice phishing mail u have created.its so nice. i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ aman: It's not created by me aman!

    ReplyDelete