A Car's Grave on Sun City Road [Anandnagar in Pune]

We all know humans have graveyards for burying the dead ones. But have you heard or seen a graveyard for cars? That too, for working ones? One more surprising thing about this graveyard is that it has been built (or excavated I should say) on a busy road! Indian fellas can easily guess what is happening looking at the below photographs. For the friends from outside India, the photograph is of a car that was parked and covered before the Pune Municipal Corporation started a pipeline work on a road. The workers simply dug the road, reached the pipe, and dumped all the excavated soil on both the sides of the dig. The final effect is "A Car's Grave" ☺ I have 2 views/perspectives of the "deadly phenomenon"…

ENJOY…

A Car's Grave on Sun City Road [Anandnagar in Pune]
A Car's Grave on Sun City Road [Anandnagar in Pune] - Another perspective

13 comments:

  1. Hahahahhahaha......No words to say..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, too funny, wrong place at the wrong time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! Obvioulsy the car is not in daily use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too funny. I think we have graveyards here, they are called "Pick a Part"...a good place to go to get a cheap part for your car....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where's it Sandy? Maybe I should link it here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Planning is everything...

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol!
    imagine the shocked expression on the owner's face!
    good catch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In fact I met him. He had become expressionless being helpless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible! I would like to see the owner's face too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely amazing. I have seen photographs of Cadillacs with their front ends stuck in the ground out west. Sort of buried or half-buried.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate it a lot. I also like what you are doing on your blog. Some of it is very creative.

    Abraham Lincoln
    President Lincoln's cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHAT? I can't believe they would bury this guys car! I hope he has insurance to cover the damage. That is unbelievable, I am at a loss for words.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Usually cars are towed away but I guess it´s faster and cheaper that way.

    ReplyDelete