Silhouette of a Temple of Dwarka

Gujarat Trip - Part 9

We didn't have sleep that night due to raw traveling in a passenger train to Dwarka. We reached there early in the morning at around 4. Then was the task of finding accommodation for 8 of us as visit to Dwarka was not in our plan. We went to our community stay facility, but it was full. Then we asked in the Swaminarayan Temple. Thankfully, it was available. But wonder what, the rooms were worse than dustbins. We changed rooms thrice, but the situation didn't turn out to be good. So we just dumped our bags and headed out after a so-called bath. Well, as we always say, all turns out good if we want it to be good — I got this beautiful silhouette due to the location we were at…

Silhouette of the Swaminarayan Temple of Dwarka



Gujarat Trip Archive…
Part 8  |  Part 7  |  Part 6  |  Part 5  |  Part 4  |  Part 3  |  Part 2  |  Part 1  |

20 comments:

  1. That is very thoughtful of you to create a silhouette shot of this temple. I haven't seen many people do this. Well conceived and shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bhavesh, I'm so glad you stopped by my blog yesterday, or I fear I would never would have found yours. I love your writing, and of course, I love this photograph. Very nice! I agree with Alice, the light is amazingly beautiful. You really have an eye for what makes a good photo. Thank you for sharing your trip Bhavesh, it is wonderful to read and learn from your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so obliged Sarah. Thank you so much!!

    Bedse Caves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes an beautiful shot Bhavesh - fantastic lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. superbes ombres chinoises...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm having some problems opening this page... Am I the only one? It takes me so long to leave this comment!...
    I have no idea what's going on between my computer and your blog in the last days! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful silhouette, surely making the less than perfect accommodations worth the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bhavesh:)

    Lovely photo! The darkness of the fort silhouetted against the light of the dawn is excellent.

    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The light is wonderful silvery-golden.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the sunset/sunrise, I'm not sure which, but it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sorry to hear about you bad commendations but the picture is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a beautiful silhouette. Thanks for the visit and the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This picture carries blessing!
    Aloha from Hawaii-

    ReplyDelete
  15. The silhouette is great.
    Kwarda is magnificent. What's the material used? a kind of stone?

    ReplyDelete
  16. It´s a quite magnificent and glowing revelation of a silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes a kind of a stone Thérèse :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi JM,

    It may be because I have changed the blog to high graphics. Apologies JM. Maybe, my new post will open fast, it has low graphic level. Check it out here.

    Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The silhouette is very beautiful. Excellent eye.

    ReplyDelete