Brand New Blog on Fresh Quotes

Fresh Quotes… Hello Everyone,

Considering all your overwhelming response to my this blog, I have started a brand new blog titled Fresh Quotes. No No, I'm not closing this blog, but it's just an addition. I will continue to publish in this blog too with more and more enthusiasm as always. The new blog is just to express what I feel and what I can put in writing.

Click here to visit my new blog on Fresh Quotes. The URL is http://fresh-quotes.blogspot.com/.

If you like it, please add yourself to the followers to keep updated with my new thoughts :)

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Bhavesh. I am now following your new blog. Thank you. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I have already become a follower of your new blog too,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new blog. I love the concept, looking forward to some Fresh Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is terrific news!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation for your wonderful new blog.I am already your follower. Keep visiting my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to visiting all your blogs and getting to know you.
    I read some past posts and you live in a very interesting part of the world.
    Namaste,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I am now following your! :) I will also check your other blogs out as well.

    Donna Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fresh ideas are always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful idea Bhavesh. I love quotes too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Namaste & Aloha my lovely friend!
    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete