Beware of The Hacking of Your GMail Account

I received a very silly attempt of hacking my GMail account. I've copied that email below. Beware not to respond to any of such phishing emails. If you can, you may wish to forward it to Google for further investigation. The email that I received, is here…

From: Gmail <info.accessaccount@gmail.com>
Reply-to: info.account.1011@gmail.com
Subject: Important Update

We are shutting down some email accounts and your account was automatically chosen to be deleted. If you are still interested in using our email service please fill in the space below for verification purpose by clicking the reply button and fill the form below. Learn more 
Username:
Password:
D.O.B:
Country:

Warning!!!   Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.
Thank you for using Gmail 
The Gmail Team
G MAI L BETA

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for such an important information. You are a JAGRUK NAGRIK...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you~~ there's always a new twist to the scams.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me.I can not do anything.Never mind I see all you photos from your blog.Good lucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the info...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also be aware that if you try to Google something and start being sent to other sites than what you clicked on, you have been hijacked. I recently lost my entire hard drive due to this, a really vicious virus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the info. I have had some really nasty comments on one of my blogs but they have been caught. Others that I don't even open recently.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for useful and important information.

    ReplyDelete