Start of Monsoon in Pune [Photo from the last year. Location near Tung fort]

It's the beginning of new monsoon in Pune today. I can't express how terribly happy I am! Oh universe! What magic you have done!!

Friends, to give you a glimpse of monsoon, here is a photo from the last year. It's from a location near Tung fort. I couldn't click today being full day in office :( In the photo, it's not morning. It's peak sun above those heavy clouds!

Start of Monsoon in Pune [Photo from the last year. Location near Tung fort]

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous07 June, 2010

    Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mountains enveloped by mist. Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bellísima foto, qué lugar maravilloso!
    besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can feel the mist and humidity in my lungs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Mystical mist. Must have been wonderful to be there at that time.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful.....soothin look of nature :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rains in Pune and Lonavala is so heavenly.. It makes the place paradise.. :)

    My Best Friend's Engagement
    My Outfit at My Best Friend's Engagement

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. The clouds are so heavy looking - no wonder the sun was having problems showing through!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love monsoon rains :) But the visibility and traffic's always tricky at these times of the year

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey..just hav a query...v r plaanign for trekking to tung 2mrw..its very rainy...so would it be really slippery there for novice trekkers?reply soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Megha: Sorry for such a late reply, but if you are still able to read, my recommendation will be to avoid trekking during such heavy rains, if you are a novice trekker. Even experienced trekkers may fail during rainy times.

    ReplyDelete