Tamhini ghat waterfall size comparison with a van

I had mentioned in my post named Monsoon in Tamhini ghat that future posts may majorly showcase the beauty of Tamhini ghat. I hope you have seen the Tamhini ghat diamonds after that.

Here is a photo that will blow your imagination with the realization of the size of the foliage filled rock and the waterfall. You may not realize what I mean until you scroll down slowly and reach the bottom of the photo :)

Tamhini ghat waterfall comparison with a van
Tamhini ghat waterfall comparison with a van

It was a hazy afternoon in Tamhini ghat and the photo was taken from an opposite side mountain. For a full view, I have shown a smaller photo as follows…

Comparison of a waterfall in Tamhini ghat with a van
Comparison of a waterfall in Tamhini ghat with a van

Tamhini ghat is amazing!

13 comments:

  1. That is very impressive, Bhavesh !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Softness and force blended, really very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Now THAT's a waterfall!!! I love how you have the van for comparison!

    Oh, and I feel really proud of myself - I KNOW WHAT GHAT MEANS!!! Thank you so much for the post in which you explained it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful photo! Love the waterfall.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bhavesh wow factor, the longest photo I ever seen, not to mention the comparison of the van to the falls, lol. Excellent job. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ claude: Thank you :)

    @ MTA: I like your interpretation :)

    @ Clytie: So when do you want to roam in a ghat?

    @ Abi: Thank you :)

    @ Anna: Thank you! Have you seen an even longer photo I took about 1½ year back? See Sun and moon in 1 photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now THAT is a panoramic view...sideways, Bhavesh! WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this waterfall a direct result of the monsoons? Does it then dry up after the rainy season? I imagine the rains do make for precarious driving on these roads. Be safe, please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I did, not that you said it. Cool stuff. Thanks. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Ginnie: Thank you so much :)

    @ RNSANE: You got it right, Carmen! Yes, this waterfall is just as a result of the monsoon. It will eventually dry up until next monsoon. Oh yes, driving is risky this time of the year. Thanks so much for your careful advice :)

    @ Anna: Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bhavesh! That's quite impressive!!

    There is a weird post at Blogtrotter Two waiting for your comment... ;)
    Enjoy and have a gorgeous week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so impressive.

    http://sparkledaroma.blogspot.com/
    http://liberalflorence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Trotter: Thank you :) I'll check your post.

    @ Prerna: Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete