Feeding Buffalo

I was on my way to Kas Plateau… no no, I did not see this feeding buffalo twosome at that time :) I saw them on my way back. It was such a beautiful time of the year and beautiful place too. High above the lower plains, these feeding buffalo were having their lunch on a plateau. I guess you are having a feel looking at the photo that the place they are feeding at is at a high altitude. How do you feel looking at this photo of feeding buffalo? Enjoyable life they are having, isn't it?

Feeding Buffalo
Feeding Buffalo
Feeding Buffalo

12 comments:

  1. These are different from our American buffalo, Bhavesh - perhaps you have seen pictures of ours. We even have some at Golden Gate Park. These are not quite so stocky and are more beautiful, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ RNSANE: Yes, I too believe that American buffalos are more beautiful. Actually, the more you move towards the equator, the more ugly they become :) but they become stronger as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their life is enjoyable sure. They don't have to go to office every day :D

    Nice picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked this photo very much...
    Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome buffalo; those are some horns that they have! What altitude are you at I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does not look like high attitude. The two seem peaceful at the task of filling their tummies. Peace

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Neha: Same thought as mine :)

    @ Amin: Thank you :)

    @ Louvregirl: Not very high actually; somewhere around 3000 feet above sea level.

    @ Lady Di Tn: Actually not, you are right :) But it's high as per the standards of our locale :) Peace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love their long horns - but they seem somewhat skinny. I'm probably just projecting what I've seen of American buffalo though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Clytie: Yes these are a bit skinny. Actually the males are huge. These seem to be females.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look very peaceful.

    I've been looking through your photos, they're all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Deepak Acharya: :)

    @ Val: Thank you so much for your appreciation :)

    ReplyDelete