Felicitation of Bhavesh Chhatbar at Olympus India's Nariman Point Office

Hello friends,

I was awarded the prize I mentioned in my Contest Winner post, on 29-November-2010 at Olympus India's office in Nariman Point, Mumbai. Here are some glimpses…

Facebook Screenshot of OlympusPro
Facebook Screenshot of OlympusPro

Kinya Yoshimura, the General Manager of Olympus India, giving away the prize to Bhavesh Chhatbar
Kinya Yoshimura, the General Manager of Olympus India, giving away the prize to Bhavesh Chhatbar

Kinya Yoshimura with Bhavesh Chhatbar, Bhavesh's uncle-aunty, and Bhavesh's wife Megha
Kinya Yoshimura with Bhavesh Chhatbar, Bhavesh's uncle-aunty, and Megha

10 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS my dear friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so delighted, Hhavesh. that you won the competition and that we were able to vote as well. It is nice to be a winner at anything but, as a photographer, a camera is always nice, especially for a medium which you did not have one. We will, of course, expect some wonderful underwater photography from you. Just stay away from sharks and evil creatures in the sea!!! It is also nice to see your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anu: Thank you :)

    @ Anya: Thank you :)

    @ RNSANE: It is so evident in your comment that you are very happy with my win. Yes, Camera is a worth gift for me in this new medium. Underwater presence itself is rare living in India. But I still hope to get some good photographs when I will get a chance to be into the waters for real. And thank you so much for your advice; I will keep plenty of distance from them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá

    Parabéns

    E desejo-lhe um bom fim de semana.

    bej

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is like - WOW!! Many many congratulations once again. Now we get to see more pictures....:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Neha: Thank you Neha! Sure more pictures now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so delighted at your winning this contest. Not surprised, however, since I have come to know your photography.

    How nice to see your family, especially your wife Megha. She is as beautiful as I pictured her to be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Clytie: Thank you for your nice words Clytie! :)

    ReplyDelete