Falling down

I am a tree. I am falling down because humans are rising up! See, there is my child with me — a budding tree. It is also falling down because humans have grazing animals that are not letting my child grow! Humans are cutting us and are not letting our children grow. One day, we will be in countable numbers, and humans will regret. We are losing grip on hills and mountains. We are falling down due to missing soil. We are falling down due to exploitation. We are falling down without our wish. We are falling down even if we are keeping all alive.

Falling down
Falling down
Falling down

See my legs are slipping, even my child's. We both are falling down. Please save us to save the future of uncountable species. Don't you think that I am the most humble species? You give carbon dioxide, but I return oxygen. You take everything from me, but I never stop giving. You like me but cut me off; I have no view about liking you but I keep you alive. When you need shade, you take my shadow, but when I need you, you think about money. I will still keep praying until my last alive moment that god bless all on the planet.

9 comments:

  1. Such an emotional and thoughtful post! It left my eyes wet! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very poignant and touching. If trees could only speak. It is good that you have tried to do so for them. I look at all our beautiful forests in the U. S., stripped of timber and weep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A poem of a picture and post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ RNSANE: I am happy that I could pass on the essage. And about US forests, I have heard that they are wiped off at a huge scale, and that the forests left are not 100% original.

    @ Joy: Could I?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting post!
    I agree with You...
    We must save the nature...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Amin: Nice to know your same thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all we must thing about nature...For saving it for the future generations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Amin: Really a great thought Amin! You are so nice.

    ReplyDelete