African Marigold

Can you believe that this African marigold had bloomed near my office? Mmm… wrong question actually! Why won't you believe? You haven't seen my office, and you don't know anything around my office. Anyway, for me, only to recall where I had took this photo of African marigold, I should have kept that question limited to myself :)

There is a beautiful lake behind my office, where the municipal corporation has built a small park around the lake with some exotic plants and trees. At least the municipal corporation believes that they are exotic! :) Whatever it may be; in my view everything natural is exotic. No wonder I found this African marigold an exotic species! It was quite obvious for me to take its photograph and share it with you all.

African Marigold
African Marigold
African Marigold

Because I like everything [you may need to see my post on Illusion photography to know what funny thing I may find beautiful], I may not be the judge. So what do you say? Do you like the African marigold?

African Marigold
African Marigold
African Marigold

19 comments:

  1. Hi, very nice flowers.. the colour is amazing :)
    Greetings..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your marigolds - the color alone is amazing - when you realize it grew from a tiny seed, fed by water and dirt ... it is a gorgeous miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Dejemonos sorprender: Thank you :)

    @ Joy: Yes, very much! Cheers!!

    @ Clytie: And people are still in search of god, I wonder why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color...just what I needed on this dry and grey day! Lovely picture...especially the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Neha: I'm glad that you liked the photos of african marigold :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these marigolds. The color is gorgeous! These are a popular flower to plant where I am in the summer and they are easy to keep alive! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Miss Val's Creations: Nice new fact for me :)

    @ magiceye: Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!
    Beautiful flower and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. is this genda fool by any chance??

    the snaps are awesum as always!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ divsi: Yes it is. Actually marigold is the English name for genda phool. This one specifically is a Mexican species, weirdly known as African Marigold!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like it very much, but as a decoration for landscape and in gardens.
    This is one of the few flowers whose smell I am 'not' particularly fond of.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful captures. Happy MOM.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of my favorite flowers, beautiful!

    Stopping by from Mandarin Orange Monday- hope you can stop by..

    ReplyDelete