Leaf Veins

I was browsing though my photo collection today morning, and stumbled upon the amazing photo folder of Bedse Caves. In that, there was this amazingly beautifully carved natural thing — leaf veins.

While climbing the steps of the Bedse Caves, there are small shrubs on both the sides, of a variety of species. One was very dry in them as if it had some infection. Sounds ugly, but this is the photo it produced, the photo of leaf veins; see below. I have named it leaf veins. I had published a similar photo about 2 years back, but it was a green one. You may want to see it at Leaf Structure.

I hope you liked this photo of leaf veins.

Leaf Veins
Leaf Veins
Leaf Veins

8 comments:

  1. I think I like the green leaf better. It kind of reminds me of things I've seen under a microscope. I think I worry that my skin is going to look this way in a few more years, no matter how much moisturizer I use. I think Indian skin fares better aging than Caucasian skin does. Somehow, I think Ashaiwara Rai is never going to have wrinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ RNSANE: I too believe the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool photo. When I was a child, we used to rub leaves, putting paper on top of the leaf and rubbing with a Crayon. The Crayon would pick up the veins from the leaf! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Miss Val's Creations: Now I see how you are so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks interesting, especially the color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Mitr Friend - Bhushavali: Thank you Bhushavali :)

    ReplyDelete