Gorgeous Garden

Gorgeous Garden

Gorgeous Garden

Gorgeous Garden

Gorgeous Garden

Gorgeous Garden

Gorgeous Garden

Gorgeous Garden

Gorgeous Garden

Gorgeous Garden

Gorgeous Garden

Gorgeous Garden

Gorgeous Garden

Gorgeous Garden

Gorgeous Garden

Note: I received the above photos of gorgeous garden in an email forward. These are not photographed by me. The copyright and credit of these photos remain with the original photographers. If you are one of the original photographers of these images of gorgeous garden, please let me know; I'll very happily link back to you :)

6 comments:

  1. This garden is a work of art. It is gorgeous and also very playful. The images cheered me up. :) Namaste, Bhavesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belo registro desse artístico jardim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing and so intricately done! Where is it? I love the dolphins there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá


    Lindas estas fotos.

    Verdadeiras obras de arte:)

    beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an amazing garden - I love the cat especially.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Tantra Flower: Namaste Lisa. I too liked the gorgeous garden, quite evident by this post ha :)

    @ Sônia Brandão: Realmente!

    @ Neha: I have no idea. I hope I find it :)

    @ sideny: Realmente!

    @ Clytie: Ya, that's amazingly done!

    ReplyDelete