Cute cotton face with cotton seeds as its eyes

Cute cotton face with cotton seeds as its eyes

It's looking like an old man with cuteness on face. I unknowingly photographed a face of cotton fibers when I was doing a photo shoot for a contest on the magic of cotton. This photo took my attention. Doesn't it look very cute? It looks like from fairy tales too I believe! Seems that the teeth are missing, eyes have lost focus and hair are aged yet fresh :)

I am very eager to see your expressions in comments :)

4 comments:

  1. How expressive this is! Now you could add a little nose and some red lips to vary it a big. I can think of all kinds of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creativity, really! Who made this cute cotton face is really very good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anonymous: How can I say? It's my creativity! :)

    ReplyDelete