I'm still alive

"I'm still alive" is what this seemingly lifeless tree was expressing when it showed it's first sign of life still pushing from inside. The only leaf on so many branches was saying on behalf of the tree, "I'm still alive".

I'm still alive

I believe, the photo above is for sure a booster for those who are feeling lifeless for any reason. I am expecting that people will search for "I'm still alive" on Google and will reach this page. And they are looking for a good reason to feel the words for real. I'm sure that the photo above will bring joy to their life again, and will make them realize that they are still alive. Forget the sorrow, and say, "I'm still alive"!

4 comments:

  1. A picture worth a thousand words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Joy: That was a perfect expression!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And where there's life, there's hope, I guess. I'm hoping the U.S. can get their act together and resolve this financial crisis we are in as the news that social security checks will not be mailed out in August is terrifying to me. The elderly - yes, I am one of them now at almost 67, I depend on that income!

    Your photo is wonderful as all of them are, Bhavesh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ RNSANE: That's a shocking news! No social security check for even a month can affect lives greatly. It's matter of serious concern. Does the government say any year not to pay any taxes? Anyway, thank you for your good words about my photography.

    ReplyDelete