What a life - Tension free!

What a life - Tension free!

It was a scene to be seen. We stepped out from Abhaneri to be surprised by these 2 men having the best time of their lives. I have been dreaming from childhood about leaving the life I have been leading and am still, and achieving "Nirvana" in a rainforest. That day will come, I am sure. For now, seeing these 2 old men enjoying their life, having relaxed time, doing what they love to do — literally waste the time :) is inspirational!

Please pray that my day comes soon when I will "waste" my time enjoying the joy of leading an agenda-less and meaningless life in a rainforest like that of Papua New Guinea or Amazon :) Wo! What fun!! Foolish, isn't me?

9 comments:

  1. may your dreams unfold!


    Aloha from Waikiki;

    PS: My new blog posts are still not updating in blogger/reader OR links on others' blogs
    but I'm still posting! :(

    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nirvana is within each one of us Bhavesh. As long as the mind is in turmoil, that heightened awareness of life will remain elusive, even in the rainforest:).

    The two Grandpas seems to be tension free, or perhaps they too are running away from their intense chores. We never know for sure. But, I like the shot very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Cloudia: Thank you for your wish :) And well, keep on posting; you may need to contact Google about the problem.

    @ cyclopseven: You liked the shot. So it must be good! And you have a great definition for Nirvana; very similar to mine!

    @ Leckeres für Mensch und Katze: Thank you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful shot. You are an excellent photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture is delightful but, alas, Bhavesh, we do not know the reality of their situation. Perhaps they are frustrated with their lives and have gotten together to lament awhile in camaraderie, before heading home to chores and a
    "honey, do" list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Babli: Thank you for appreciating :) I'm happy that you liked.

    @ RNSANE: The second side of the coin. That might be the truth of it. But let's hope it's not. In fact, I have a feeling that it's really not :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool! This is a sight I would love to see!
    Thank you for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/12/celebrate-season-with-stollen.html, and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete