Yellow Hues of Flowers at Birla Temple [Jaipur]

Have you seen my post on Moti Doongri Ganeshji? Just beside the Moti Doongri Ganeshji Temple is Birla Temple. In the premises of Birla Temple, there are different sorts of trees planted, bordering the pathways and gardens. Looking at camera in my hand, one of the trees offered me some good pixels! My appreciation resulted in the photos of yellow hues that follow below. I hope, you'll enjoy the yellow hues as much as I did.

Yellow Hues
Yellow Hues

Yellow hues of beautiful flowers
Yellow hues of beautiful flowers

Yellow hued flowers on a tree near birla temple [Jaipur]
Yellow hued flowers on a tree near birla temple [Jaipur]

Tree with flowers of yellow hues
Tree with flowers of yellow hues

12 comments:

  1. Thank you the information on your blog was very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mitr Friend - Bhushavali: Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, it recalls the real spring to come! ...
    Spring will soon be in India but later for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ MTA: Sad for you, but wait will be worth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Refreshing! Seems like you enjoyed a lot while clicking snaps. After seeing this, I can realize how beautiful everything can be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Anonymous: Yes, I did! The color was simply awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yellow is my favorite color for its cheeriness. These flowers are unbelievable....so bright and happy. They are a match for that golden oriole!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interest in enjoying Nature Creation keeps us tuned up healthy and happy

    ReplyDelete