Brown Rock Chat [Indian Chat, Cercomela fusca, Oenanthe fusca] is a native Indian bird of chat [Saxicolinae] sub-family under Muscicapidae family

Brown Rock Chat [Indian Chat, Cercomela fusca, Oenanthe fusca] is a native Indian bird of chat [Saxicolinae] sub-family under Muscicapidae family

We were in the haunted Bhangarh a couple of years back, when I saw a new bird that I had never seen before. It was brown, cute, little one. Surprisingly, it was so friendly, that with a 250 mm lens too I could photograph it so nicely. Slowly and cautiously, I inched forward closer and closer, and above photo is the best result I got at that time, of this small brown Indian bird that is named Brown Rock Chat.

8 comments:

  1. What a clean and sharp image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture! What a gorgeous image...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little guy looks like he enjoyed posing for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right; I felt as if this little cute Brown Rock Chat was enjoying its photo shoot! :) I was probably only 4 feet away.

      Delete
  4. Amit Damodar Tilak17 September, 2012

    Perfect photo of the Indian Chat

    ReplyDelete