One of the most heart-stoppingly beautiful views I have ever seen - our blue planet seen from a blue aircraft

One of the most heart-stoppingly beautiful views I have ever seen - our blue planet seen from a blue aircraft

The earth looks so much more beautiful from so high. Flying from Pune to Jaipur a year back, a simple glimpse at the view from the window of the aircraft almost took my breath away by its impressive, powerful sight and massiveness. Although it is not easy to impress me, one of the most heart-stoppingly beautiful view I was seeing of our blue planet did succeed. I asked my camera whether it too wanted to be attempted to be impressed. It said, "let's see" in a literal way. I opened the eye of my camera, and this is what it saw — our blue planet from a blue aircraft flying around 10000 meters above sea level. The paint on the pixels was never so magnificent.

What do you say?

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY WW.
    Would be great if you can visit and link up at my blog.
    have a nice day.
    Nan
    www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Linked :)

      A suggestion if you can consider; please enable thumbnails for the link-ups. That will not only enhance the look of your blog posts, but also add interest to those who link :)

      Happy day!

      Delete
  2. Love those popcorn looking clouds... I'm so glad you came by to share on Weekly Top Shot #70!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, those clouds resemble popcorns :)

      My pleasure sharing my photography on your Weekly Top Shot :)

      Delete