Affordable and reliable dial-up internet service provider

Advertisement:
Affordable and reliable dial-up internet service provider Gone are the days when we used to dial the phone line to connect to the Internet. But wait, those days are not completely gone yet. Well, the billing method has something new.

In those old days, we used to pay per minute no matter whether their connection was really working for us to surf the Internet. I have found a company who bills a fixed amount for unlimited dial-up Internet access.

This company has internet service by DSL mode too. Check it out.

Note: The above image has been taken from the company's website's header section.

2 comments:

  1. I'll check it out. Thankfully, my host has internet...and I'm using Vodafone Broadband when I'm out and about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vodafone Broadband must be nice that you are using it while roaming international.

      Delete