Circumhorizontal Arc, Circumhorizon Arc, Lower Symmetric 46° Plate Arc, Fire Rainbow

Circumhorizon Arc, Circumhorizontal Arc, Lower Symmetric 46° Plate Arc, Fire Rainbow

Fire Rainbow is not technically supposed to be one of the correct names for this. But whatever it may be called correctly: Circumhorizontal Arc, Circumhorizon Arc, Lower Symmetric 46° Plate Arc, the sight is just breathtaking! Keep your eyes wide open whenever you are out — who knows what magical moment you will be able to see!

Circumhorizontal Arc, Circumhorizon Arc, Lower Symmetric 46° Plate Arc, Fire Rainbow

It looks like an artist's brilliant work. And of course it is! The artist is the creator of everything. Enjoy the photos ☺

Circumhorizontal Arc, Lower Symmetric 46° Plate Arc, Circumhorizon Arc, Fire Rainbow

Lower Symmetric 46° Plate Arc, Circumhorizon Arc, Circumhorizontal Arc, Fire Rainbow

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful skies!
    I hope you'll drop by and link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/07/a-community-with-holiday-spirit.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      Sure, I will come again. I like your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like an angel flying. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a wonderful imagination! ☺

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing.......Bhaveshbhai.......it is incredible....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous08 July, 2015

    This is the first time that I have seen or heard of this. Amazing capture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bhaveshbhai....I m fine wat about u?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm awesome! Great to find that you are doing good! ☺

      Delete
  6. Anonymous15 July, 2015

    Wow - that is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so splendid. I've never experienced anything like it. I get excited over seeing a shooting star!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly splendid! You have to experience such phenomenon personally; it is awe-inspiring indeed!

      Shooting stars excite me too! I remember a very bright one we saw a few years back. Me and Megha were travelling just before dawn towards Matheran, and a huge bright shooting star blew-up in our vision. The sight was mesmerizing and full of amazement, creating a curious feeling about the wonderful universe we all live in!

      Delete
  8. WOW!! That is an amazing sight! I'm so glad you shared it--it made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I`m very impressed!
    ELFi

    ReplyDelete