Beautiful Panorama HDR Photos taken on Tamhini Ghat Trek

Beautiful Panorama HDR Photo taken on Tamhini Ghat Trek

Click on the photos to enlarge!

Tamhini Ghat Trek is one of the popular treks, hiked mostly in the monsoon season because of the special spiritual+happy+peaceful feeling the views offer. The photos are self-speaking I guess. But if you do visit personally, you will realize what I want to say.

Beautiful Panorama HDR Photo with Spectators, taken on Tamhini Ghat Trek

I have experimented a photography idea here. I have taken panoramas with high dynamic range [HDR]. This was the first time I was doing such photography, the idea of which actually suddenly striked me while taking casual photos. I have taken HDR photos in the past, but not as panoramas. Hope you will like :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful indeed!
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/09/shake-those-tail-feathers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan!

      My pleasure linking the photos up with your beautiful linky list :)

      Delete
  2. mind blowing sneps by one of the best frind ever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anoop, for both the compliments. Our childhood friendship was indeed awesome :) Hope to meet you again some day.

      Delete