Multiple Peaks

A few days back, when we went to Shivneri fort, there was this amazing set of multiple peaks on a mountain. We stopped to have a break, and to look the multiple peaks with comfort. The view was stunning. I am sharing 2 photos below of the multiple peaks. Tell me whether you like them.

Multiple Peaks - Ground View
Multiple Peaks - Ground View
Multiple Peaks - Ground View

I made some searches on Google to know what name this mountain with multiple peaks has been given, but I could not find any. Who knows, each peak might have a different name! Well anyway, see a bit close-up of the multiple peaks in the below photo.

Multiple Peaks
Multiple Peaks
Multiple Peaks

Did you notice one strange thing in these multiple peaks? The left most has a bridge like structure connecting to the left side mountain! It must be an awe-inspiring experience to sit there for hours. What say?

8 comments:

  1. Wow I would like to go to this place ....

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Deepa: These multiple peaks are really attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so interesting, Bhavesh, and very different from each other, created I guess, hundreds of thousands of years ago, worn away by ice, I suppose. Do you know the history of that area?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ RNSANE: I have no idea about the history of that area, but I doubt whether it was ice because of the latitude of this place and not enough height to have low temperature. These multiple peaks may be a result of a volcanic activity thousands or may be millions of years ago! God only knows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place. When I first looked at the photo, I thought they are so perfect they must be man-made! But then I remembered ... only true perfection comes from God anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Clytie: You are so wise. The most perfect things are made by God only; human can never.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful and perfect. I envy you as you get to go to such beautiful places :(

    ReplyDelete