Closest Moon

Closest Moon
Closest Moon
Closest Moon

Yesterday was the closest moon in a long time as said by scientists. I was eager to see the closest moon, and did get to see it as there were no clouds in the sky. The view of the closest moon was clear to the eyes, and the scene was fantastic, although very similar to a normal full moon. I don't have an exceptionally long lens, but still tried my best to photograph the beauty of the closest moon. I hope you will like :)

Closest Moon in City
Closest Moon
Closest Moon in City

I photographed the closest moon with some buildings and a blissful effect. How's it?

11 comments:

  1. beautiful...i saw it ystde....i felt like clickin...and uve done it for me:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice attempt. That's good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Thérèse: Hmmm...

    @ cyclopseven: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely,Bhavesh. I forget what city you live is your residence in India. I should have gone out and gotten a photograph of San Francisco at night....with our many hills, we have an incredible night skyline to photograph...however, it's been really pouring the last few days. I haven't even seen the moon so thank you for reminding me that there is one out there! Love to you and Megha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ RNSANE: It's sad that you haven't been delighted by our satellite for some time. My photography is always there to see the closest moon, but seeing it in person is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good shots again. The 2nd one is really well taken.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Neha: Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete