Major Award

Major Award

Bharat at Unseen Rajasthan has given me this Major Award. He has his travel business and has a dedicated website for the business — www.unseenrajasthan.com. On his blog, he has some very rare and majestic places showcased!

The award is for anyone who likes to smile and/or laugh, ride, photograph, travel and enjoy life, and generally spreads goodwill along in this blogging world we all travel in. I had to make sure I pass the award in good hands [legs?!].

I'm happy that I have received no limitation on the number of blogs I can pass this on! I'm giving it to the below list of superb blogs in this world. Don't mind the sequence please :)

• chrome3d at Cloudbusting
• angela at A South of France Photoblog
• Suzanne Broughton at Alive in Wonderland
• Erdei Anca at Anca Photography
• Gramma Ann at Ann's Quotes and Things
• Elaine at Arctic View
• alice at Arradon Daily Photo
• Megha Chhatbar at Art on Sketchbook - by Megha Chhatbar
• Babzy at Babzy Photos Blog
• Tabib at Birds and Nature Photography - by Tabib
• Sandy at BIRDS, BEES, BUGS AND BLOSSOMS
• Cloudia at Comfort Spiral
• joo at Daily haiku
• dAwN at Dawns bloggy blog
• Sarah at Dayspring
• Deepak chhatbar at Deepak M Chhatbar
• Dusty Lens at Dusty Lens - North Metro and Beyond
• Kevin Smith at EarthShutter
• Olivier at Evry Daily Photo
• humanobserver at Exposemaximum
• Ginnie Hart at Ginnie - photoblog
• Lara at Harley Davidson, baby!
• holdingmoments at holdingmoments
• Ruth's Photo Blog at JAKE and RUTH'S PHOTO BLOG
• Janie at Janie & Steve's Utah Trails
• Peggy at Kayak Paddle Tales
• Kirigalpoththa at Kirigalpoththa
• Lantaw at Lantaw - Philippines Outdoor and Travel Photos
• Lara at Laras welt
• Marie-Noyale at Larchmont Daily Photo
• Vamsee Modugula at Let's go for a vacation - Saru and Vamsee's Travels
• Lily Hydrangea at Long Island Daily Photo
• marley at Macro World
• Celeste Maia at Maia's Into The Moonlight
• kostas at Mount Athos daily photo
• me ann my camera at nature tales and camera trails
• Laurie at Paparazzi Princess
• magiceye at Photings
• Miguel at Places to visit in Argentina
• Outoppie at Presentations
• David J. Ringer at Search and Serendipity
• Prospero at Serendipitous Garden
• Steve Lavington at SL - Photography
• SAPhotographs (Joan) at South African Photographs
• Rocky Mountain Retreat at The Rocky Mountain Retreat (Photos)
• JM at travelling
• Marguerite-Marie at Une pie tant pis ...et deux, tant mieux
• T and S at Walk the Wildernes
• Dana at www.decoloveblog.com


24 comments:

  1. Thank you, for thinking of me. You are very kind.

    Gramma Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great surprise Bhavesh, thank you so much! I admire your photography so much, you have such a good eye, and a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet and thoghtful Bhavesh. It is greatly appreciated, thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Bhavesh, it's a great surprise and I really appreciate it, especially that I like your blog so much:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'm honored to be included in this great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Bhavesh! I'm privileged to be included in this list :)

    Best Rgds
    K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award!

    Those other blogs you graciously gave the award to look so INTERESTING! I will be clicking on them, lots to see and enjoy there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bhavesh! thank you! and congratulations to you too. Yours is a wonderful blog, you deserve an award like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot to add how delighted I am with this prize! It made my day. Very generous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! congratulations on your blog, its great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too am honored to be included. Your kind and thoughtful comments at my blog have led me here and I look forward to exploring your other friends listed/awarded.
    Aloha from Hawaii, Bhavesh. Namaste-
    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terima Kasih!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. many many congratulations :)And thanks a ton for passing it to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for thinking of me!
    Frans

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heh, thanks for including me, no less than first in the list...I don´t know about the laugh, smile and goodwill but if you see it that way then good. Thanks, I´m humbled.

    ReplyDelete
  16. congratulations on recieving this award, and thank you for giving this award to me! Much Appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bhavesh, congratulations from me too, on receiving this. And thank you, for passing it on to me also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwwwwww. I am very honored, Bhavesh. Thank you kindly!

    ReplyDelete
  19. bravo, cela fait un superbe annuaire des blogs.
    bravo, it makes a superb directory of blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank you very much for this award. I 'm surprised and so honored .Your's il also very very intersting.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Even with all the problems I still have to download your blog page, I (finally!) managed to pick my award! :-) Thank you so much Bhavesh, it is really kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok..so sorry it has taken me so long to pick up this wonderful award! Thank you thank you! I have been so busy and havent read blogs..responded to blogs etc..
    I am hoping to catch up soon...
    we are moving our home and going west.
    So thank you again! I love the movie Christmas Story..adore the movie ..The best movie at chrismtas time ..Hysterical! Have you seen it???
    That is where the award picture originates from I believe.
    Ok enough of my chatter..
    I am going to take this baby and put it on my shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry dAwN, I haven't seen that movie :( Anyway, thanks for accepting :)

    Fresh Quotes

    ReplyDelete