Award: A Present For Your Blog

A Present For Your Blog

ARIPI DE FLUTURE has awarded me "A Present For Your Blog" :) What a cool present, isn't it? She's just amazing at photography. Check her blog out.

I am passing the present on to the great blogs mentioned in the table below. I didn't know that I know so many great people! Check them out randomly if you don't have time to check all of them :) The list is sorted by blog name.

Blog NameAuthor
- A TRAVES DE MI LENTE -Carina Felice
2050 A JourneyJeevan
A Certain Kind of WomanDevika Jyothi
A Little Of This And ThatGramma Ann
a piece of nature at homeJM
A Wandering MindAnu
A&T BIRDINGThe Abbot
Abbey Of AstoendThe Abbot
abirritante fotográficoFerreira-Pinto
Abstract DeductionsDevika Jyothi
amatamari©amatamari©
AMAZINGBabli
Anca PhotographyAnca Erdei
Ann's Photo BlogGramma Ann
Ann's Quotes and ThingsGramma Ann
Around the world- Megha ChhatbarMegha Chhatbar
Art on Sketchbook - by Megha ChhatbarMegha Chhatbar
Art PropelledRobyn Gordon
Artesanatos da Nossa CasaNice Lima
Babzy Photos BlogBabzy
bAREeYEDsUNO'Dasor De
Beyond All MeasureBeyond All Measure
Birds2blogPete Woodruff
Blog de sarbatoriValy
Bonjour LuxembourgCezar and Léia
bophapursatbophapursat
boylerpfAlicia
Brincando de FotografarNice Lima
Butterflies and CandlesGramma Ann
Cedar Key (Florida) Daily PhotoJacob
Chandler A to ZThérèse
Chandler AddendumThérèse
colour lines:: flyingstars ::
Comfort SpiralCloudia
Creative ConfectionsJacob
Dagrun's photosDagrun
Daily haikujoo
Dakota RecipesMargaret Cloud
DANSONS SELON MTAMTA
Deepak M CDeepak Chhatbar
Desert ColorsDiane AZ
Dream ChymecindyDream Chymecindy
Dusty Lens - North Metro and BeyondDusty Lens
Evry Daily PhotoOlivier Perrin
Evry VideosOlivier Perrin
ExposemaximumDEEPAK ACHARYA
Florida FotosJacob
frozen momentsIndrani
gaelikaa - Out of Ireland, into Indiagaelikaa
gaelikaa's diarygaelikaa
Glennis's Blog page ................... Welcome.Glennis
Glennis's other blog.Glennis
Hart & SoulGinnie Hart
holdingmomentsholdingmoments
hooooodah thunk! . . . , agin?O'Dasor De
i ShareIndrani
In My Worldladyviral
India is a curious placeHobo
Janie & Steve's Utah TrailsJanie
Jeevan's WorldJeevan
KARELTJE en ikke !!!Anya
KHANA MASALABabli
langkawiGlennis
Let's go for a vacation - Saru and Vamsee's TravelsVamsee Modugula
Letters from UsedomAngela
LifeDeepak Chhatbar
Lord Moore of RaveninghamThe Abbot
lori times fiveLori ann
Mumbai dailymagiceye
my favoritescharmine.
My TravelogueBhushavali
Nature and The Earth- Megha ChhatbarMegha Chhatbar
Nikon SniperStephen Baird
Norsk NettfotoDagrun
Norsk Nettfoto TemaDagrun
Nutty GnomeNutty Gnome
Ocala (Florida) Daily PhotoJacob
O'Dasor De, LAMO'Dasor De
Oeiras and environs daily photoJM
Old DiggerMargaret Cloud
On a quirky quest with Lady FiLady Fi
OUR INDIAJeevan
Paree - Photos of the City of LightJacob
Photingsmagiceye
Photography ഫോട്ടോഗ്രാഫിPrasanth - പ്രശാന്ത്‌
Pixellicious PhotosKcalpesh Ajugia
Q's CornerQ
Recollections of a VagabondeVagabonde
Redefining Oblivion © ®Rakesh Vanamali
RoShooters Blog oficialAnca Erdei
Sarah Owens PhotographySarah
scraps of bread...!divsi
Serendipitous GardenProspero
somethingDeeperSomethingCheaperI am Alive
St Austell BaywatchThe Watcher
Stare at the starsRobert Weber
Tantra FlowerTantra Flower
the gypsy on words unspokenGYPSYWOMAN
the gypsy's travel journalGYPSYWOMAN
The Utah HiveRush
The Villages Daily PhotoJacob
The World in a NutshellMargaret Cloud
This is my blogThis Is My Blog - fishing guy
Thoughts from Meme's CornerLV
TRAVEL IT'S FUN.charmine.
Travel magicmagiceye
travellingJM
Trevor Richard MooreThe Abbot
Under The Blood Red SkyJanet
UNIQUE AND INTERESTINGBabli
Unseen RajasthanBharat Khatri
UPROADuproad
Urban storiesjoo
veredit - artIsabella Kramer
veredit - photographic - poemsIsabella Kramer
veredit- iertesIsabella Kramer
Walk the WildernessT and S
Welcome to Penniwig's Dearies and Elf-FriendsOlde Dame Penniwig
What is left of a whole new lifeLucille Horky
www.decoloveblog.comDaniela Valdez de la Torre

Have a suppppppperb day :)

57 comments:

  1. Wow you sure got a long list going there :).

    I saw my blog there too hehee... on my blog's behalf, I thank you for the present! Such a lovely gift... :). Now wonder when will I get such a big gift as that :P.

    Thank you Bhavesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now Bhavesh, dear, congratulations indeed. That's a grand list of blogs you have there. I'll try to visit some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bhavesh,
    Thank you so much. And congrats to you and the other fellow bloggers too.. :)
    My Travelogue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awards are Rewards to remind continue working hard. Enjoy ! Enjoy ! Enjoy ! And Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Gaelikaa,

    How can I forget your blogs? The present is for your blogs too :), both of them. Take it! I've updated my post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much Bhavesh !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your kindness about my humble blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olá Bhavesh
    Thank you, I'm happy!:D

    Beijos,Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bhavesh,,,The blogs all say thank you for being so kind and giving them such a lovely present... They were glad they each got a present, now there will be not fighting over who is your favorite... hee, hee. Gramma Ann thanks you also for your kindness and thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'now they will not be fighting over who is your favorite.' This computer is always making mistakes.. ; (

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Bhavesh! How nice! Thanks a lot. I accept with pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Bhavesh so much:) It's really nice to find my blog amongs such great ones!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you and thanks again for the prize: I am really happy and honored for this thought!
    And, of course, congratulations to your splendid blog!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to you, and thanks for including me in your list!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to you..or I should say your blog... on the present! Many thanks for the shout out! I've got lots of blogs to check out now..

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello Bhavesh THANKYOU for this gentle action to us...
    blessings and lot of love and Art for you!
    namaste, Hari Om
    /\

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you very much, I'm always honoured to be noticed, and perhaps even more so from someone so far away from me! :)

    Have a very nice Friday, Greetings from Norway.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Thank you so much for including my blog on your list.And for giving me this award. Oppss you've got a long list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks a lot for your present Bhavesh! Actually I share that blog with my friend Ghost Particle, who created that blog.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are a total sweetheart, Bhavesh. You just made my day! :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh long list and an interesting present :)

    Thank you Bhavesh :)

    wishes,
    devika

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bravo Bhavesh for this present which you broadly deserved!
    And thanks a lot to transmit it so, I am full of emotion!
    I shall take time to visit all blogs that you named.

    mta

    ReplyDelete
  23. whoa!! thankyou so much bhavesh!!!
    its an honour:)
    glad u liked the amateur's photographie:P:D

    thnx again....[ on behalf of my blog]:))
    tc, regds,
    divsi

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you Bhavesh, I feel honoured! I`ll return here for sure to read more of you! Angela

    ReplyDelete
  25. Many thanks, you are very kind!
    God bless you
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks Bhavesh,
    What a great group to be included in.
    NikonSniper Steve

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks Bhavesh :)
    And congratulations to your amazing blog :)
    Its my first present today !!
    Thanks miauwwwww.......
    I am very honored that you are thinking
    on our little Dutch fun blog ;)

    Hugs from Kareltje =^.^=
    Greetings from me
    Anya :)
    Yes I can also write my name in your curly things
    LOL
    அன்யா :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you, Bhavesh. :) I am looking forward to reading the blogs on your list. Much love and peace to you. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you!!! Awww, Bhavesh, you make me so happy. My blog/Flickr photostream thanks you very much!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you, Bhavesh! But I must say, I think both your blog AND you deserve many awards!

    Not only is your photography incredible, but your remarks, your thoughtful musings, and your clever phrasing are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you very much Bhavesh! I am honored to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you dear Bhavesh in the name of my 3 (!!!) blogs. They told to me, that all three are very honored of your kindness to include them in this great group.

    My best wishes for you and have an nice weekend.

    veredit

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bhavesh, thank you very much. And my blog sends extra thanks too.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you for including me, I appreciate it. Thank you for coming by.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Bhavesh, I'm honored to be included on your list. Thanks for the opportunity to check out so many cool sites. With blogging, one thing leads to another and the fun never ends...:D

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Bhavesh! What a long list!!!Never seen anything like it before-I'll try to check them out.
    I've been off blogging for awhile now,but thanks for the lovely present....too huge for me to carry away,I might fall under it's weight(LOL)
    Thanks again for this award/present.

    ReplyDelete
  38. hahahah, yes I guess its a present for me and my Lens...haahhahahahahaha,
    a big hug. Thanks!!!
    /\Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  39. oh, you are too kind! many many thanks - and your site is so incredible! truly a wonder to behold! namaste'

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank You, generous friend


    Namaste & Aloha


    Comfort Spiral

    cloudia

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great honor to be placed along with such talented bloggers. Thank you so much!

    Congrats to you and other winners too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. thanks man for passing this award to me. And yes, congrats for doing a superb job :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi Bhavesh - thank you SO much for including me in your award list. I'm really happy to have been given it and to have been linked to all these great sites :) ... and yours, obviously :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Heartiest congratulations to you for your lovely award. Thanks a lot for sharing the award with me. I am delighted to get the award from you.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Mi-a placut foarte mult blogul tau si mi-as dori ca si blogul meu sa arate la fel daca mi-ai spune pasii pe care trebuie sa-i fac. Mi-ar placea tare mult sa fii prietena mea si sa imi fac multi prieteni, dar nu stiu cum sa procedez, unde sa intru ca sa chem prietenii, ca sa ii contactez. Te rog mult sa ma inveti si pe mine. Iti multumesc anticipat! Georgeta. Adresa mea de EM-ail este samanta47@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. thank you SO much for including me in your award list. I'm really happy to have been given it and to have been linked to all these great sites :) ... and yours, obviously :) Work From Home

    ReplyDelete
  47. thank you so much for the present,
    we will display it proudly at
    ero

    kepp on bloggin', brother

    :-)

    ..
    .ero

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi Dulcineia,

    Seems you want a similar template like mine for your blog. Tell me which blog and I'll try to help.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi, this is a wonderful surprise! I thank you for this gift!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi Bhavesh,
    Check out My Travelogue. Your gift accepted and passed on...
    My Travelogue

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hey B!! Thank you SO much!!! I feel honoured!!! Please vote for my site!! You'll learn more about it on my blog.

    I can't visit your blog sometimes cause I have explorer and it won't work!!

    I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thank you very much, my blog is honored. I see i'll need to download firefox to get in here quicker, you were right about i.e.
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thank you so much for this award, Bhavesh! It's really kind of you.
    Sorry for not visiting more often, but you already know the problems I have to download your page...
    Take care.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  54. My blog thanks you for this award because me, I do not accept awards, but my blog is happy to accept.

    ReplyDelete
  55. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete