Controlling Crowd

Yesterday, I made a new post that was from the memories from the past. One more thing, from not so past, was a post published by me — What a Wonderful Business! I opened the links and was again astonished by the business idea.

Life in India is very different than most of you visiting this blog from outside India. People are way mismanaged and indisciplined here in India. A simple example is that they don't stand in queues. All of them feel that they need to be attended first even if many are waiting already for a long time. The business mentioned in my post from the past, mentioned above, has tools to control the indiscipline… there are many crowd control products that help keep such people in queue. The names and terminologies may be different like stanchions, velvet rope, barricades, in this business, but all are for controlling crowd.

3 comments:

  1. Your post illustrates how little I know of India! I assumed (and it's bad to assume!) that the people of India, like the Britons, would wait quietly in queues! I am surprise to hear that this is not so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome. You are really a master!

    ReplyDelete