Direct TV

I remember those times when we didn't have satellite TV or what we call Direct TV, but used to have a cable guy with a common dish antenna with him.

Sitting and thinking this morning, I was lost so much in time that all the past memories were popping up, even the not important ones. One of those, not primarily, was about not having DirectTV. There was so much problem with the picture and sound quality when the cable guys used to give connections. There were so many faults at his end. There were so many amazing channels missing at that time, that were not even dreamt about in that era! Now with the Directv connections, I feel so comfortable.

But still there's a big lack of HD connections here in India. However I feel that the lack will be fulfilled very soon. Let's hope so.

I am just guessing, thinking that I'm about 90% correct in my guess, that most of you friends outside India are already enjoying HD TVs.

I would love to know any random and unusual remembrances from your past :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Bhavesh!

    Sometimes I can't sleep (usually) and thousands of memories run through my mind. A few nights ago I was remembering every house and every family on the block where I grew up, as if I were walking up and down the block as I did so many thousands of times as a child. It was eerie!

    I do not have a television of any sort, but I think you are right, most people in the U.S. likely have HD TV. I believe they have large, flat TVs now, that they put on the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a flat samsung TV but do not pay for HD. I do have digital cable.

    Namaste & Aloha, Friend!

    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I came across your blog http://infobybvc.blogspot.com/and think it looks great. I thought it would be good for both of us to do a content link exchange. If you are interested please mail me at davidwilsen@gmail.com.
    Thanks,
    David

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi David,

    Thanks for your comment!

    I'm not currently doing content link exchange. However, you may give me your URL, just to have a look at your website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. satellite tv comparison08 October, 2010

    DirecTV currently has 18 million subscribers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ satellite tv comparison: Cool new information!

    ReplyDelete