My Eat-out at Sinhagad

Serving Pitla Bhakri at Sinhagad

Needless to say Sinhagad is a majestic place [see these for example…
What's Beyond This?,
Lilies of Sinhagad,
Slow and Beautiful — Snail,
TV Tower on Sinhagad - Going Inside Clouds,
Kanda Bhaji from Sinhgadh].

But needful here to say that food at Sinhagad is just as good. Pitla Bhakri is what the villagers haved named the tastiest food available on the fort. Not just the tastiest, but one of the mostly available food too!

My eat out at Sinhagad was just tongue-blowing. Here are some snaps from there… Oh sorry, we Indians eat using our hands.

I'm ready to feast on Pitla Bhakri on Sinhagad
I'm ready to feast on Pitla Bhakri on Sinhagad

Me, eating and enjoying Pitla Bhakri
Me, eating and enjoying Pitla Bhakri. Just see my eyes expressing on behalf of my taste buds.

Me expressing how hot the red pepper paste covered chutney is
Me expressing how hot the red pepper paste covered chutney is

Me, offering the delicious Pitla Bhakri
Wanna try?

19 comments:

  1. Oh great info! Will definitely try the pitla bhakri whenever I go to Sinhagadh. Had plans but I believe there's time till things work out. Thanks for your comments on - Pixellicious Photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon appétit, il semble heureux et apprécie son repas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks different. I took my son who had Multiple Sclerosois to an Indian restraunt here in Lincoln when he was still able to feed himself. We had to find places where I could wheel him in his wheelchair, He was very adventure some with food.He liked it but I decided to stick to american food after that. By the way, I can say this cause I am old, you are a very handsome man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to meet you, Bhavesh! :) And yes, I would gladly try it all if I were sitting there with you. I LOVE Indian cuisine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures, Bhavesh! Would love to try food like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bhavesh: You did look very happy as you dug into the treats, what a great resturant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather equally handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to try but without the hot pepper paste! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute pictures of you! Your eyes are so beautiful and expressive!

    I thought I could easily eat hot Indian foods, because I can eat very heavily spiced Mexican foods. But NO! The chilies used in India are DEADLY!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do look like you're enjoying it. I'd love to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes please, I love Indian food!!!! Your photos made me hungry:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HUUUUMMMMM, I think is very very good...
    Bon appétit! very happy photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wicked look you have in some of the photographs as you tempt us with the hot pepper paste.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey giv me also i will also eat,expression given by is out of d world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. is it good? i think i will try it:P

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is good Aripi! In fact, very tasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that last photo - such a mischievous look!
    Thank you for joining us at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/06/sink-drink.html

    ReplyDelete