Online Tutoring

Browsing through the vast expanse of the Internet, searching for a good tutoring website for one of my friends, I reached a very nice website. They specialize in college and K-12 tutoring.

Perhaps for many students, maths is a difficult subject. They can take free math tutoring online there. Yes, click the link. There are several other sub-topics covered. I've listed a few of them as follows…

Calculus tutor
Math homework
Calculus help
Free math homework help
Solve calculus
Free math tutoring

Check them out students, and of course parents too! They offer unlimited monthly tutoring package for a cheap price and for all subjects. First time users can take a free demo.

10 comments:

  1. your work is quite nice......lovely pics on your website :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Bhavesh, I am so glad not to have to worry about that any longer! Can you believe, I was so horrible at math and all three of my sons did so well at it, even college calculus, algebra, geometry and the like. Where did they get that from, certainly not mama. But how wonderful such a service is available!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for appreciating, Ms Sapien :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carmen,

    I too was great at maths. But it didn't work for me in the profession as much. Although maths was Greek for you, you certainly are blogging just like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Bhavesh, that was very informative..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many students were introduced to math by teachers who did not truly undestand the subject -- thus the tutoring needed later! Nice to know there is on-demand online tutoring available.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you liked it Neha and ODP :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not consulted yet the sites about which you speak here but it is a very good idea of listing them because they will interest indeed people a lot (as me) who have lacunas or children out of the "classical" scholastic programmes.

    Good day Bhavesh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad it's useful for you MTA! :)

    You too have a good day!!

    ReplyDelete