Bhavesh and Friends

Kirigalpoththa has tagged me in his Tag and a Story post. The game is easy…
• Open your first photo folder and select the 10th photo
• Publish it and tell the story of the photo
• Link back to the person who tagged you
• Tag 5 friends and inform them.

So here is the 10th photo from my first photo folder…

Bhavesh and Friends

The photo was taken while climbing up Shivneri fort. The scene was good from the location so we decided to look around. Before we resumed, we took our photo on the steps. From left to right, the names are — Pramod, Bhavesh [me], Pramod [yes one more] and Rahul. I do not look the same now. In fact, I do not look the same every month! See my post named Bhavesh to see my latest photo.

I'm tagging the following 5…
Carmen Henesy
patricia
Elena Marin- Alexe
ARIPI DE FLUTURE
Binoy Mathew

15 comments:

  1. And you rewind when I was at the same location.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Great to see the tag is continuing!!

    Love the post..that is a quite a change in you from above photo to the present :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sympathique cette photo de tes amis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, Bhavesh, gracias!!! me honras con tu mención.
    ya veré cómo participo del juego porque no lo comprendo muy bien!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you have some good friends, and good times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you my friends! Multumesc pentru onoarea de a ma numi printre prietenii tai, Bhavesh. Respect tot ce faci aici!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool tagging...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and your friends are having fun on what looks to be a very bright day! I can't tell if it's hot or not, due to the First Pramod's hat.

    I think your new look is very modern, with the beard and longer hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s nice to have good friends like these Bhavesh, it makes good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys look like your having fun, is Rahul a prankster? There is always at least one in a group of freinds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too had the pleasure of being tagged for the same thing. It was alot of fun. Glad you got the chance to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you my dear friend for tagging me...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking at this makes me feel like I've walked into one of your memories. What a great photo, you all look so comfortable, like a close family. It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete