3 books gifted by Shravasti Dhammika

Shravasti Dhammika, a Buddhist monk for 32 years, and the spiritual advisor to the Buddha Dhamma Mandala Society in Singapore, has gifted me with 3 of his books. He writes his blog at dhamma musings.

Thanks so much Shravasti; it's an honor indeed.

I found him when I found my photos from Bedse Caves used on one of his blog posts without my permission. When I contacted him, unlike others, he did give credit to me on that post [I'm not sure why he deleted the post later on] and offered me complimentary books. Below are the books he has sent to me.

Click on any book to buy. The book named "Praised by the Wise" doesn't seem to be available for sale. But looks like it's available free for reading here.

The Buddha & his disciples
- S. Dhammika
The Buddha & his disciples - S. Dhammika

Praised by the Wise
Famous men and women comment on the Buddha and His teachings.
- S. Dhammika
Praised by the Wise [Famous men and women comment on the Buddha and His teachings.] - S. Dhammika

Good Question
Good Answer
- S. Dhammika
Good Question Good Answer - S. Dhammika

If you haven't already, I urge you to see my post on Bedse Caves. I'm sure, you'll be mesmerized :)

6 comments:

  1. Bhavesh, I think that was kind of Shravasti Dhammika to make up his neglect of asking permission to use your pictures by offering you such wonderful books. Is there one you like better than the other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost your url but am happy to find you again. Thanks for posting the link to Bedse Caves as this was a wonderful trip you shared with us. I will have to check out some of the older post that I have missed. Peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with RNSANE - how kind of him to make up for his mistake by offering you these books. I am also curious - have you read them? And is there one you like better than the other?

    I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ RNSANE: I have not read one yet. I'm not a reader kind of a person :(

    @ Lady Di Tn: I'm so glad I too found you back :) Do check the old post; I'm sure those posts will please you :) Peace for you too :) And I wish peace for the whole world :)

    @ Clytie: I'm having a good weekend. Sorry, I have not read any of those books :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Bhavesh,
    I’m glad my books arrived and I hope you enjoy them. In the end I deleted your pictures as I found it too complicated to remove them and replace them with the new ones. I’m very clumsy when it comes to using the computer. Should you ever visit any other Buddhist cave temples in Maharashra and take pictures of them, please let me know and I’ll include a link to them on my blog. Keep clicking

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Shravasti: Sure, I will :) Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete