16 Photos of Moon Games

Moon Games

Moon Games - Balloon

Moon Games - Carry

Moon Games - Catch

Moon Games - Clock

Moon Games - Cut

Moon Games - Football

Moon Games - Football Swirl

Moon Games - Frame

Moon Games - Ladder

Moon Games - Lamp

Moon Games - Leg Press

Moon Games - Lift

Moon Games - Measurement

Moon Games - Paint

Moon Games - Snack

Note: I received the above photos of moon games in an email forward. These are not photographed by me. The copyright and credit of these photos remain with the original photographers. It was mentioned in the email that these photographs have been a work of a landscape astro-photographer and astronomy journalist — Laurent Laveder.

12 comments:

  1. These are absolutely mind boggling and awesome. I have not seen them before, and I'm so glad you shared them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Clytie: I am amazed equally :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such fun photographs, Bhavesh! It's nice to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are quite brilliant Bhavesh, I love them. What fun they must have had working them out and then taking them! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ RNSANE: Really :)

    @ Nutty Gnome: It's the game of patience! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now we know what is meant by creative mind. Everything in nature is an interplay. We just need a little creativity, and the result is such an unexpected perceptions. But, we have to rise above selfishness to win such inspirational ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ cyclopseven: What a thoughtful comment! People with such creativity must be rewarded way more than the foolish people getting rewarded now-a-days world over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, too, received these photos as an email forward, but without any attribution. Thank you for helping me discover who the photographer was. You might like this link: http://www.npr.org/blogs/pictureshow/2010/11/04/131063948/moon

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ wildreiki: My pleasure! And the link is nice, so is your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful job :D I love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Szymon, but the above moon game photos are not mine. The fact is that I am looking for the original author to link back to!

      Delete
  11. Nice share for me, maybe nice for all reader of your post.

    ReplyDelete