Find Something

OK. This time, there is a puzzle for you. I want you to find something in the following photo.

Find Something

Got any clue? Not yet? Look closely. Are you able to find something? Let me zoom in as in the next photo. Now you did. Oh! not even now? Have a keen eye. There's something near the middle of the photo.

Find Something

You got it, yes? It's right there, but not noticeable at the first glance, parked in the middle of nowhere.

Find Something

I took these photographs in the wildlife sanctuary of Mayureshwar. Wonder I took the motorcycle right in the middle of the sanctuary. After parking, when me and Megha climbed uphill to reach a watch tower, we found that our motorcycle was a miniature machine in front of the great landscape. What do you say? How did you like it?

Found It

6 comments:

  1. I like to see the bike!


    Aloha from Honolulu

    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    <°)}}><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did spot your motorcycle...and I do hope the two of you wear helmets. I think I've lectured you before. You two are so important to me and I would hope that, for any ride, no matter how short, you use helmets. I cannot tell you, in my years as a nurse, how many sad accidents I've seen and a helmet doesn't even afford that much protection! Here, it's the law but I'm sre it is not in India.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys make a perfect couple, for being so adventurous with love for similar things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Cloudia: Thank you :)

    @ RNSANE: Yes, we definitely wear helmets. In fact, the motorcycle is loaded with the two in the rear when parked. Thank you so much for your concern. Actually, it's the law here too, but people do not follow it at times.

    @ Neha: Thank you so much Neha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a beautiful machine - rather lonely looking out there in the middle of nowhere! I'm glad you and Megha had the opportunity to go to such a wild and wonderful place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Clytie: Yup! It's very beautiful. And you noted so well that it was so lonely out there in the widespread wilderness :( The opportunity was really worth it. Being on a motorcycle and walking in the real wild was unbelievably amazing and enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete