I photographed the stray / street cat as I don't have enough money to photograph a wild cat in the forests.

Fearsome aggression of a street cat with her mouth wide open showing her spiky and rough tongue

An innocent looking beautiful black cat looking calmly

Close-up of a black cat looking at something

Aggression of a black and white street cat

A beautiful black cat looking up

A baby cat with black and white body looking up for a fly to prey on

Mud color eyed black and white stray cat looking at the camera

A black and white cat staring at something

Beginning of an aggression inside a black-o-white cat

A baby cat getting aggressive at a fly probably

4 comments:

  1. Great close-ups! Terrific shot on top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked, JM!

      The top one looks terrific to me too :)

      Delete
  2. Just guessing that he was a bit unhappy in that first shot!
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2018/12/king-of-mountain-kitty-style.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya! Maybe!! Or was it just a yawn telling me that my presence was least concerned!!! 😂

      Delete