Selo Commentarista Excelente Award

Selo Commentarista Excelente Award

Perhaps this is the easiest tag-game/award I have ever received. I've received it from ARIPI DE FLUTURE in her la masa- eating post. I just have to pass it to 10 nice blogs :)

The list is below. If you are not in the list, it really doesn't mean that I don't like your blog :) It's the random 10 I've picked from the great blogs I know. Check them out, they are really amazing!
Evry Daily Photo
Live rather than exist
The Artful Paper Doll
JOYFUL REFLECTIONS
Life Is What You Make It...
Spirithelpers
A-B-C-flowers
Connections
Hamaree Rasoi
SayCheese

to add the award to your blog's sidebar.


19 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Bavesh !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations :) Luved the bkgrnd pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tank You very much, Dear Friend! I have not exprience what to do me.I am beginner in blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amin,

    It's just a game if you consider that way. Aripi De Fluture passed it on to me along with other 9. I'm passing it on to you with other 9. The game is simple… make a post that I've tagged/awarded you and that you are passing it on to the 10 good blogs you know. That's it :) Just link back to the award giver and the 10 award receivers, and inform all of them.

    Write back to me if you need any help :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Bhavesh :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You for thinking of me Bhavesh. Congrats on getting the award yourself. I will place the award on my sidebar with your name. Thanks again VERY much.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I really do enjoy my visits to your most excellent blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that you deserve it Bhavesh! Everything that you post is award winning... I love the concept of giving it away as soon as you get it! Walk in beauty my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your award. You have a wonderful blog, so it is well suited to you! Thank you so much for honoring me with the award. Many blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ola

    Parabens pelo selo e bem merecido.

    O seu blog tem foto lindas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Friend.Excuse me.I do not know the HTML very well.I can not do banner as You did.Please excuse me.You can give this award to another one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you very much! and congratulations... keep posting!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I am delighted to receive this award! Thank you very much for thinking of me, I have added it to my sidebar for all to see.

    ReplyDelete